We help teams spend their money wisely
Did you know that Wikipedia lists over 117 different baseball statistics yet none of them combine batting, fielding, pitching and runner performance into a single comprehensive value?
Imagine what you could do with a statistic that could?
With the RPM stat a bellcurve forms allowing for easy performance comparisons.
With RPM you can:
- Fairly compare pitchers and other players
- Compare players on a specific value such as batting, pitching, fielding, and running
- Compare teams, groups of players, games, and specific events
- Predict which team will win a matchup with 63% accuracy
- Deduce the worth and fair salary for a player
We use actual in game data to power our statistics, not regressions, not approximations, not AI, but millions of points of microdata.